- Media any way you need it
- Value: $45
- Save: 89%
- Time Left: Expired
• T-flash card reader
• SD(HC)/ MS/ M2/ MMC card reader
• USB Connection Kit for Camera/Keyboard
• Support standard photo formats, including JPEG, RAW and MP4, MOV video format
• Support external input when connect normal USB keyboard to iPad
• Compatible with USB Camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices
• Switch the button on the side of the connection kit when using a USB or SD model
Note: Under the card mode, you can only transfer photos from a folder named DCIM. You could create a new folder named DCIM, also if the photos are scattered please rename them with the prefix "DCS" and numbers in order.
• Limit 3 per person • Cannot be combined with other offers • Valid online only • Shipping is NOT included ; An additional $6.95 shipping fee will be charged at checkout • Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping • Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada • Does not ship to PO boxes • No returns unless damaged or defective • Delivery Time 10-15 Business Days • This deal can not be purchased with saveology dollars •Read Rules >>
5-in-1 iPad Camera Connection Adapter
Choose from 5 different ports. After plug in the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos APP, which lets you choose photos to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums. When sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos in your iPad are added to your computer's image library. The 5 in 1 Connection Kit supports standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW etc. The picture files need to be saved in named “DCIM” folder. The digital camera can create “DCIM” folder automatically, but if USB flash disk, you must create “DCIM” folder and copy manually.