- Share this Deal
and Get $10 Saveology Dollars
when 2 friends buy. Learn more.
- One lucky pair will hit the jackpot
- Value: $5
- Save: 80%
• 2-night accommodations for 2 at The Venetian in a Luxury Suite Room
• 2 tickets to a live show of your choice ($500 voucher)
• round-trip airfare within the continental U.S.
Even if Las Vegas isn't your idea of a romantic getaway, you can still walk away a winner! The sweepstakes winner may opt to cash out for the total value of the grand prize -- that's up to $3000 in cash! But winner or not, it looks like the odds are in your favor no matter what you do.
• Read and Review All Official Rules Here •
• Saveology Dollars expires May 30, 2012 • Limit 5 purchases and entries per household • Winner will be announced on or about February 24, 2012 • Hotel stay for 2 consecutive nights at the Venetian in a Luxury Suite room • Saveology Dollars and Promo Codes CANNOT be used to purchase this deal • Saveology Dollars can be spent on deals you see on the Saveology website • Certain deals are restricted • Only 1 voucher can be used per purchase on Saveology.com • Saveology Dollars not used will remain as a balance in your Saveology Account until May 30, 2012 •
Love In Las Vegas Sweepstakes
New York. London. Paris. They've got nothing on Las Vegas - it's home to spectacular shopping, sensational shows, exquisite dining, awesome gaming and much more. Enjoy a truly unique experience at The Venetian Hotel, where the slogan “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” is expressly encouraged. Gamers will find the excitement of gambling in Las Vegas casinos is hard to beat. From sports betting to poker, Las Vegas gambling options are endless. Getting hungry? Here’s just a taste of whose food you can savor in Las Vegas: Wolfgang Puck’s “Spago” at Caesars Palace, Emeril Lagasse’s signature “Bam” at “Emeril’s”, “ New Orleans Fish-House” at the MGM Grand, Michael Mina’ “American Fish” at the Aria. “Joel Robuchon’s” at the MGM Grand, Bobby Flay’s “Mesa Grill”at Caesars Palace, ‘Charlie Palmer Steak’ at the Four Seasons. Las Vegas is also known for its immaculate golf courses, and it is also known that while in Vegas, you have a good chance of running into one of your favorite pro golfers. So, pack those clubs, book your tee-times and hit the links! As for the rest of your time, well, you just keep that to yourself.