- Share this Deal
and Get $10 Saveology Dollars
when 2 friends buy. Learn more.
- 7-night Western Caribbean cruise with onboard credit - ONLY 2 INSIDE CABINS LEFT!
- Value: $1049
- Save: 62%
- Time Left: Expired
Price is per person; travel package valid for double occupancy (two Saveology vouchers required).
• Option 1: $399 for 7-night cruise in an Inside Cabin - Category K - ($1,049 Value)
• Option 2: $789 for 7-night cruise in a Balcony Cabin - Category D1 - ($1,799 Value)
• Option 3: $1,199 for 7-night cruise in a Junior Suite - Category JS - ($2,499 Value)
All vacation packages include
• Cruise accommodations for one adult (requires 2 adults per trip)
• $50 onboard credit
• All port charges
"The staff was polite, helpful, energetic and knowledgeable. They all went out of their way to make sure our vacation was nothing short of perfect."
- Cruise Critic
"Things to Do Onboard: If you are bored on this ship, there is just no hope for you. There's the skating rinks, Royal Promenade, a rock climbing wall, private classes, casino, bingo, lots of pools, game room, bars, clubs, whirlpools, basketball court and the list goes on and on."
- Cruise Critic
Navigator of the Seas specs
• VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
• 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
• 6 whirlpools
• State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
• Rock climbing wall
• Basketball court
• Ice-skating rink
• In-line skating track
Day 1 - Departs New Orleans, LA
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Falmouth Jamaica
Day 5 - George Town, Grand Cayman
Day 6 - Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - New Orleans, LA
Navigator of the Seas. A cruise ship or a work of art? Once onboard, we think you'll agree this cruise ship is a revolutionary masterpiece if ever there was one. Not only does it sail effortlessly through the waters of the Caribbean, it contains some of the cruise industry's most amazing features - a rock-climbing wall, a basketball court, an ice-skating rink and an in-line skating track. Not enough? It also has about a five-story theatre, a casino, a miniature golf course and a spectacular three-story dining room; a 138,000-ton nautical wonder.
When it comes to beautiful beaches and sparkling blue waters, the Caribbean is really in a league of its own. If the summer breeze makes you feel fine, then a vacay in the Western Caribbean is just what the doctor ordered. The stunning luxury ports are surrounded by beautiful views and are lulled by lush, tropical breezes. Want to stay onboard? Kick back and unwind at the ship's world-class spa, where you can indulge in a relaxing massage, body treatment, and so much more. When it's time to explore, the warm waters of the Caribbean are also conducive to fun water sports and activities, like swimming with dolphins. Find out why places such as Jamaica, Mexico, and Grand Cayman are among the Caribbean’s favorite vacation destinations when you cruise with Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas.
• Limit 6 per household • MUST BOOK BY JANUARY 7, 2013 • 7 night Royal Caribbean navigator of the Seas from New Orleans, January 12, 2013 inside cabin including port charges and a $25.00 PER PERSON ($50 per cabin) onboard credit • Government taxes and fees totaling $182.56 ($91.28 per person) are not included and will be collected at time of booking • Not included: travel insurance (strongly recommended), travel to/from New Orleans, onboard gratuities of $10.50 per person per day, any items of a personal nature or any items or services not specifically noted as being included in this package • The deal price is PER PERSON based on double occupancy (two persons traveling together) • Each voucher purchased is for one person • TWO VOUCHERS MUST BE PURCHASED FOR EACH DEAL • Additional vouchers must be purchased in multiples of two • Single vouchers may only be purchased if you are traveling with another Saveology member who is purchasing separately, or if you wish to use a different credit card for each voucher purchase • All single vouchers purchased must be redeemed in pairs only • Any single voucher purchased, but not redeemed within 7 days of purchase will be automatically refunded • Voucher expires on January 7, 2013 • If you have any questions, please contact SaveologyTravel at 1-877-923-1422 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST •Read Rules >>
SaveologyTravel is your connection to saving on travel through special offers ad proprietary discounts on thousands of nationwide and international locations. All destination packages are hand-picked and guaranteed by our travel experts to ensure you enjoy a safe, pleasant experience each and every time.