- Share this Deal
and Get $10 Saveology Dollars
when 2 friends buy. Learn more.
- Rid yourself of that unfriendly reminder
- Value: $14.99
- Save: 54%
• 2 fl. Oz. (60ml) container
• Organic, hypoallergenic ingredients
• Scientifically formulated
• Safe to use during pregnancy
• Preventative and reductive effects in the appearance of visible scar tissue
• Increases elasticity prior to workouts
• Organic Ingredients - Hypoallergenic
• Promotes collagen production
Directions: Apply cream one (1) time daily per 24-hour period. Massage into target area using a circular motion, until completely absorbed. Users should experience a visible reduction in approximately one month. Treatment should also be applied prior to working out on the affected area.
• Limit 3 per person • Cannot be combined with other offers • Valid online only • Shipping is NOT included ; An additional $7.20 shipping fee will be charged at checkout • Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping • Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada • Does not ship to PO boxes • No returns unless damaged or defective • Delivery Time 10-15 Business Days •Read Rules >>
Stretch Mark Treatment Cream by Dr. Max Powers
Weightlifters and pregnant women may experience stretch marks due to the over stretching of skin leading to a breakdown in elasticity. A scar forms on the skin leading to what is commonly known as a stretch mark. Striae is the medical term for stretch marks caused by a sudden change in the size of the body, such as pregnancy, rapid muscle bulking, or adrenal gland disorders. While most of the marks are permanent, there are ways to reduce and prevent them from occurring. The Stretch Mark Treatment Cream by Dr. Max Powers is the safe and effective formula to promote collagen production and increases elasticity.